Monday, October 27, 2008

Agility

We were moving very quickly. 

Or rather, Olive was moving quickly and I was trying to keep up. Therefore, Jamie's photo is quite blurry but does show how fast this little dog of ours is. She was moving so rapidly that on the teeter-totter she took a flying leap off of the end, a big deduction of points and slightly dangerous for her. 

It is hard slowing a fast dog down. 




Agility has introduced me to people that I probably would never have otherwise met, a population brought together because we all really love our dogs, love working with them. I look forward to going to the arena, the smell of horses strong in the air, and setting up obstacles that challenge Olive's mind. 

She is my little champion, even when she goes flying off of the teeter totter.

No comments: