Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day

This morning Olive looked like a dragon, with steam rising all around her as the cold air hit her warm dog body. We hiked up Putt-Putt, me willing the sun to crest the hill and shed some warmth, Olive cavorting in the words after the chattering squirrels. Been good squirrel hunting recently.

I am ready to not be asked so many questions daily, random inquiries that don't allow me to get my own work done. But then at the same time I am going to miss these women who make my life so interesting and laughter filled. I will have to remain a part of DW, not drop it out of my life completely. It is too amazing a place.

This evening I played with Babs. That is what we are going to go do with kids in Big Piney and Pinedale. Go play and explore with them through art-making. Can't think of anything better...It made my night.

No comments: