Monday, October 24, 2011

Grateful's for a Monday

I had a sort of blah Monday. So I need a dose of "Gratefuls".
1. The sliver of moon above Snow King this morning. You could see the entire outline of the moon against the inky, semi-light sky of dawn.
2. Barley and Olive playing on Putt-Putt, chasing each other like friends. I like to think about my dog having friends.
3. Working my core in Pilates and stretching my body.
4. The warm air today, the fact that I could walk around with my coat open.
5. Community Radio. I love going on the air, I love listening to the station, I love the people that work there.
6. Jamie. Just because he is the person he is. He makes me laugh and he listens to me.
7. The photos up at the National Museum of Wildlife Art. I escaped the crowds of the Old Bill's Reward Party, and wandered the photography exhibit by myself. Beautiful pictures of Antarctica and the wildlife and wildness that resides there.
8. And now, sleep.

No comments: