Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mountain Day



After a slow start to the morning, it was wonderful to get out with my wonderful friend Julia and take a refreshing run around Jenny Lake. The towering Tetons reflected their newly white faces into the calm waters and we encountered little mud and wet. This run left me feeling so happy to live where I do; it is a gift to be able to live so closely and contently with the natural world.

I am going to start my goal of uploading a piece of art at least four times a week on Monday. It is exciting to have a motivation that is not a person or place but rather a virtual world...

Five things I am grateful for today: 1. The ability to get up in front of strangers and just dance 2. The full moon that shines through my window right now 3. My two feet that propel me forward 4. Julia 5. That Jamie wants to send out a Christmas letter to friends and family...not my idea in the least, completely his!

No comments: