Sunday, February 28, 2010

Inspired to Write

My best friend C posted a lovely entry on her blog www.thesilente.com today and, although my day was not as pleasant as hers sounded, it reminded me that there are many things to be thankful for every day.
Thank you Miss C....
1. Coffee brought to me in bed by J.
2. Sunshine coming through the window and hitting the bed, making it a comfy, cozy mess of covers and sunshine.
3. The warmth of the day. Spring-like in its temperatures and overall feel.
4. Watching Olive wiggle and worm herself on her back through the snow.
5. The birds chirping happily outside the window.
6. A great grocery store, with good food and always friendly cashiers.
7. Baking, always a contentment.
8. The clouds, purple bodies in the sky, tinged with pink from the setting sun.
9. KHOL, 89.1 FM
10. That despite my frustration at feeling like I "wasted" a lovely day, feeling that perhaps I needed a rest, both in body and mind.

1 comment:

claire dibble said...

i was thinking of you when i wrote that post.