Sunday, April 1, 2012

Click!


I spent at great deal of the weekend in beautiful Pinedale. The Wind River mountains stretch around this small town, snowy and bright this weekend. It pains me that this beautiful place has air that is so polluted due to drilling, but that is another post. My friend Meg and I drove down to attend the artist conference Click! put on by the artists in Pinedale and the Wyoming Arts Council. It was a wonderful weekend of inspiration, networking with other artists from around the state, and learning about new ways to get art out into the world and to grow as a creative. I am feeling more energized to push forward with my art, to be braver and just do it. I have nothing to lose and so so much to gain.


An excitement for today was the birdies that visited my feeder. They had been avoiding it it seemed, but this morning, chirping away, there were four or five of them eating birdseed in my yard. One was a crossbill I believe. Turning into such a birder...


Tomorrow is Monday. A new week of a new week. Full of promise.

No comments: