Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day

Sitting here listening to one of my favorite community radio stations, KHOL....so lucky to have community radio in this wonderful valley. It is cold outside, in the teens, but our house feels super insulated, thanks to the hard work this summer. Thoughts of my day, amazed that it is already the last one in November.

--Freezing out this morning...the car didn't want to wake up to take me to Augies.
--Olive and I took our last walk on Putt Putt (because it closes to dogs due to wildlife for four months, starting December 1). She resisted chasing a herd of deer, with my firm assistance, and instead we played the Boo game. So much fun in the snow.
--Took my time getting to work and was busy the whole day with office activities.
--Took twenty minutes to watch this talk on Ted. com that Babs suggested I watch. Pretty cool when your boss takes you away from your work to sit and watch an inspiring talk on schools and creativity.  www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html
--Rehearsals....endless for the next two weeks. But fun too. Glad that I am in the production.
--To bed, and my book!

No comments: